Let us help you smile again.
Only you know the imperfections that make you feel self-conscious about your smile. With our smile design services, we can re-create your smile to achieve the results you have been searching for.
Meza Dental Care clinic offers custom smile makeover services that allow you to choose the ideal smile to fit your looks and personality. Whether you want teeth that are whiter, straighter, longer or shaped more appropriately to fit your facial features, we can create a custom smile for you. A Meza Dental Care cosmetic dentistry services gives you total control over the final results of your new smile.
Don't worry about the current status of your teeth. It doesn’t matter if some of your teeth are chipped, cracked or missing. Our doctors can achieve amazing results by using a variety of specialty treatments such as veneers, crowns, implants, bridges and more.
OUR COSMETIC TREATMENTS
USES OF DENTAL CROWNS:
- To protect a weak tooth from breaking or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth
- To restore an already broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down
- To cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there isn't a lot of tooth left
- To hold a dental bridge in place
- To cover severely discolored or crooked teeth
- To be placed on top of a dental implant
- To make a cosmetic modification
- Improves the color and the shape of the tooth or teeth
- They provide the best possible protection to a heavily broken down tooth
- Crowns last longer than any other type of dental restoration including all types of filling and implants
OF DENTAL CROWNS:
- If the tooth is completely healthy, the preparation could be damaging to the tooth as it involves grinding part of it away. Where the tooth has already been heavily damaged or has multiple or large fillings it can actually have a protective role
USES OF DENTAL CROWNS:
- To restore a single tooth that may have been fractured or discolored
- To restore multiple teeth to make a full smile makeover
- To close gaps between teeth
- To improve the appearance of teeth when they have worn edges or appeared crooked
- They provide a natural tooth appearance
- The enamel is not completely removed during the preparation
- Porcelain veneers are stain resistant
- Offer a conservative approach, since not a lot of grinding takes place, to changing a tooth's color and shape and with simpler procedure than the crowns
- The process is not reversible.
- Because some of the enamel has been removed, your tooth may or may not become more sensitive to hot and cold foods and beverages.
TYPES OF TOOTH WHITENING:
There are different methods to restore or whiten the color of your teeth, but at Meza Dental Care Clinic, we prefer to use the chairside light whitening system since it´s used for fast, medical-grade whitening of strongly discolored teeth. Medical tooth whitening can also be used as an alternative and more conservative treatment for cosmetic improvement.
PROFESSIONAL TOOTH WHITENING:
- A professional whitening session at your dentist’s office will provide better, whiter, and more even results
- This procedure guarantees your teeth will get whiter in less time and with long lasting results
- Treatment is customized to your needs by cosmetic experts
- Whitening is not a one-time procedure. If you want to maintain the brighter color, you’ll need to repeat it from time to time
- Sometimes you get sore teeth or gums resulting from the bleaching treatment (this discomfort disappears when the tooth bleaching is discontinued)
USES OF DENTAL COMPOSITES:
- Esthetic tooth-colored restoration
- Filling cavities
- Improving/modifying tooth size and shape
- Masking discolored teeth via composite veneering
- They look great since they can be matched to your natural tooth color
- It does not contains mercury, which can be bad for you
- Conservation of tooth structure
- Long lasting
- Can be repaired
- Bonds to tooth structure
- Economic restorative material
- They can be less resistant than the amalgam.